Received a Pay and File Reminder Letter recently? You received this as you filed an Income Tax Return for a prior tax year. Pay & File Payment Reminder letters issue annually every September. These serve as a reminder that:
- Payment of Preliminary Tax for the current year of assessment, must be paid by 31 October, and
- Payment of the balance of Income Tax for the previous year, must be paid by 31 October.
- Advice on whether or not you need to file an Income Tax Return.
- Preparation of your tax return incorporating all sources of income.
- Preparation of rental statements for investment properties.
- Ensuring you obtain tax relief for foreign tax paid in other jurisdictions.
- Preparation of UK Tax Returns, particularly for UK rental properties and share portfolios.
- Preparation of Capital Gains Tax computations and advice on relevant payment dates.
- Assisting you in meeting your annual filing and payment obligations.